Sunday, March 14, 2010

Indian Food!

In the spirit of updating this thing more often, a new albeit short post for today! When I go home one the weekends, I look forward to food. Vegan food. Lots of it. But lately, I've found that me and my parents have gotten into a Sweet Tomatoes/Chipotle/Chinese food/Noodles & Company/chickpea casserole rut. Now I love this food, but it gets boring after say, a year. So I took things into my own hands, and decided to try two Indian dishes off this awesome site: 72 Vegan Indian Recipes. We tried the Spinach & Chickpeas and Beancurd (Tofu) in Tomato Sauce. The tofu thing is really good, the spinach one is kinda bland and my parents didn't like it, but I still think it's good. We also had Basmati rice, which is delicious. I can't wait to try out more of these recipes, and I'll let you know what's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment